Book Your Expo Spot
We love our partner organizations and can’t wait to showcase their incredible work at our next Change Conf! Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with next steps.
Select An Opportunity:
You can select one or multiple.
Select a Package:
You can select one or multiple.
Change Conference will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your spot in the 2023/24 Change Conference Exhibition and arrange payment if there is availability at your event of choice.
Please continue to the Exhibitor Agreement below and acknowledge the guidelines to complete submission of your Change Conference Exhibitor Application.
Change Conference Exhibitor Agreement
- Change Conference agrees to provide the Exhibitor with an Exhibition Booth in person at either:
Change Conf Toronto – Church on the Queensway, 1536 The Queensway, Etobicoke, Oct 13 & 14 OR/AND
Change Conf Ottawa – Bethel Church 500 Viewmount Dr, Nepean, ON K2E 7P2, Oct 27 & 28 OR/AND Change Confer Alberta – Foothills Alliance Church, 333 Edgepark Blvd NW, Calgary, AB T3A 4K4 May 3 & 4. OR Change Conference agrees to provide the Exhibitor with an Exhibition Box in the virtual location of the 2024 Change Conference Exhibition page.
- This contract may be cancelled by either party provided written notice is received at least six weeks prior to the Change Conf Toronto 2023 Exhibition, Change Conf Ottawa Exhibition, or Change Conf Alberta Exhibition (dependant on exhibition participant event selection), in which case all monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded. If virtual exhibition is selected, 8 weeks (2 months) notice is required to cancel. After this date the Exhibitor forfeits their 50% of their refund.
- The Exhibitor agrees that they are entering into this agreement on behalf of the aforementioned organization and that this is the organization that they will be representing at Change Conference. If their organization is not able to attend the conference for any reason, their exhibition space cannot be given away to another organization without explicit authorization from the Change Conference Team
- Change Conference reserves the right at any time to alter or remove Exhibits or any part thereof if in Change Conference’s opinion, the presentation or material is objectionable to Change Conference or event participants.This includes direct links, videos, or any other promotional material if in the opinion of the Change Conf Team, their presentation or material is objectionable to Change Conference or event participants.
- The Exhibitor understands that every Toronto, Ottawa, and Alberta exhibition space comes with:
– 6ft width *note* banners cannot be larger than 6ft wide to allow fair space to all organizations represented
– One table measuring 6ft x 2.5ft
– 2 full weekend wristbands *note* if more wristbands are required contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Exhibitor packet
– Outlet access is not guaranteed
For Virtual Exhibitors, the Exhibitor understands that once a participant uses their respective link to navigate away from the Change Conf website, the participant is now in the exhibitor’s online jurisdiction. Online safety policies and practices are expected and necessary according to the respective organization’s rules and regulations.
- The Exhibitor agrees that their location, even if prearranged, can be moved or altered at any time by Change Conference staff or volunteers in accordance with capacity and fire safety regulations.
- For virtual Exhibitors, the Exhibitor agrees to provide all necessary virtual promo materials to the Change Conference team no later than December 20 2023.
- The Exhibitor agrees that they will support and uphold the vision of Change Conference; “We exist to see every youth in Canada hear, respond to, and live out the message of Jesus in their lives.” In support of this vision, the Exhibitor will refrain from holding conversations with attendees during sessions.
- Change Conference will not be liable in damages and otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm flood, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike, or by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Change Conference whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein.
- The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Change Conference in the best interest of the event, and agrees that Change Conference leadership shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after the exhibition.
Change Conference reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold the in person or virtual Exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the Rules and Regulations.
Click a tab below to see pricing.
Toronto, OTTAWA, Alberta & NATIONAL
$3500 FOR ALL FOUR EVENTS
Toronto & OTTAWA
Single day options are available upon request. Email email@example.com to inquire.